Geothermal systems are electrically powered systems that take advantage of the earth’s 55-degree ground temperature to provide heating, cooling, and hot water for homes and commercial buildings. Since geothermal systems are transferring heat instead of creating it, they are more efficient and lower bills significantly, up to 70%.
Geothermal Begins With the Sun's Energy
- Geothermal has a low operating cost
- Moving the earth's heat is more energy-efficient than burning natural gas or propane
- Most of your hot water needs can be produced for free with Geothermal
- The earth's constant 55 º provides free heating and cooling
- Geothermal uses simple and proven HVAC technology to produce year-round comfort for your home